4/22/2012

I Spent the good part of my day on Monday April 9th, 2012 pulling weeds in the front, side and backyard.

One day all of a sudden when I look outside I noticed my daffodils had bloomed.

After I cleared away weeds, debris and old grass, I noticed that my pansies where still there from last summer.

I bought this plant last year and it has done very well, I can not remember the name, it has buds that will soon flower.

After I weeded this area you could see the little purple flowers blooming.

Even my pots had flowers that were laying dormant through  the winter, began to bloom.

These are some of my favorite flowers blooming between the rocks in my rock garden.

The strawberry plants have begun to thrive this spring.

This area was full of dried shrubs and weeds, when I got through weeding  it, it was beautiful.

The rock garden with my purple flowers blooming like crazy.  It is vibrant with color.