10/10/2014

Ashlley did not want me to see her before the wedding, she wanted me to be surprised. She was absolutely beautiful. She wore a Vera Wang wedding dress, with hair and make-up professionally done. October 3, 2014







Got up on wedding day at 7 am to go and get my hair done.
Lots of pinning to hold the style
It took 2 hours for this hairstyle

finished style-gorgeous.
Then after my hair was done it was time to get my make-over at EsteLauder.  After that it was back to the condo to have Yvonne help me get into my dress.
 













Already for the wedding. Dad drove me to Fox run park for the wedding.  It was nice to have my Dad with me.
Ashley you are gorgeous.  Like a story book fairy tale.

I love you Ashley-"You are my little girl"
The big day is finally here...nervous but very excited to marry my best friend.

WEDDING DAY